As you may already be aware, a large majority of what we offer is made-to-order. We are a small family-owned-and-run business operating in the Atlanta, GA area so we like to keep our customers updated on turn around times, especially around the holidays.
To put it simply, if the leather you choose is in stock, and you order by December 18th, we should be able to have your order to you in time for Christmas! If you're not sure if your leather is in stock, feel free to call or email us anytime! Generally speaking, if it's available to order it's in-stock or we can restock it in-time.
For smaller goods, such as wallets, we almost always have every leather available. Here are some of the colors we have available for wallets this season: (top row left to right): Caramel, British Tan, Cafe, Black Horween (bottom row left to right) Olive Tan, Canyon, Chocolate Horween, Navy Horween.
Some of the leathers we carry for our best-selling Scout Totes are hard to keep in stock, such as the Caramel, Cafe, British Tan, and Black. If you are thinking of ordering one of these for the holidays we encourage you to order by December 12th to ensure on-time delivery!
Last but not least, we have a lot of great bags and gifts available in our new Ready Made Section of our website. All of these items are ready to ship and some of them are one-of-a-kind pieces that we only have ONE of!!
We THANK YOU for supporting us as a small family-owned business this year as well as in previous years! We couldn't do this without you!
The Audrey Clutch has been a customer-favorite for years and one that we get a lot of customization requests for.
Mike and I really put our heads together on the re-design -- to come up with something that makes the 2018 Audrey even more versatile and useful, and just as gorgeous as ever!
The old design had a combination of zipper and slip pockets inside, however no card pockets nor external pocket. Here's what the 2018 design includes...
1. Internal Zipper Pocket - perfect for containing change, a lipstick, notes and business cards.
2. Large Internal Slip-Pocket - Just behind the zippered pocket is a large internal pocket that is perfect for slipping your checkbook or passport into. It will even fit your phone or a slim journal!
3. Four Card Slots. On the inside you can now find four credit card slots for your ID and the essential debt and credit cards. This was one of our most requested customizations!
4. Last but not least, we added a Back Pocket!! This tapered slip pocket is the perfect place to slip your phone for easy-access without having to snap open the front. Of course, your phone still fits inside too for times when you want that added security.
The 2018 Audreys are available NOW in the shop. CLICK HERE to see more photos and shop our sale that's going on through December 15th!!
The Scout Classic Leather Tote has been our all-time best-selling item since its debut in 2014. It's our most-loved, most-versatile, and most-customizable bag to date. You can order a bag 'Ready Made', OR order a fully customized bag from the ground up.
Over the past few months we have been chatting with customers new and old -- to get feedback on "what can we do to improve upon it even further." Many of the individuals we gathered feedback from have multiple Scout bags and use them as their everyday-carry bag year-round.
Taking their feedback and ideas into consideration, we're excited to debut the NEW 2018 Model Scout!!
We've cut a quick video showing the changes or you can simply scroll below to see photos and read about it...
1. D-Ring Reinforcement Tabs. This change is three-fold and the most obvious of all our improvements.
A Place for Your Keychain
Previously, the D-Ring was on the inside of the bag. The purpose of the D-Ring was having a place to put your Classic Leather Keychain easily. We found that having the D-Rings on the sides of the bag is a much better position for easily attaching keys and then later finding them.
Make it a Crossbody Bag!
One of our most frequent requests over the past few years has been to add a Crossbody strap to the Scout. With the new D-Ring Reinforcement Tabs this is possible! You can choose to add a crossbody strap now or in the future - it's adjustable AND removable so you can use the Scout with our without the crossbody strap by simply attaching the strap to the D-Rings on the side of your Scout tote.
The D-Ring Reinforcement Tabs replace the previously stitched on tabs that provided added reinforcement for the sides and seams of the bag. The new tabs are riveted on vs stitched -- which we have found to be longest-lasting way to reinforce the edges over the years.
2. Interior Pocket Modification. The interior pocket is now extended upward and has FOUR attachment points instead of the previous two. We received the feedback that sometimes a phone or wallet falls behind the pocket, so by extending it upward that is less likely to happen. It's also being attached at four points now by rivets instead of two which means it's extra sturdy and long-lasting! The best part!? Nothing changes about the much-loved exterior appearance of the Scout with this pocket modification!
3. Flat-panel bottom and smoother inside corner tabs. Last, but not least, the bag now has a flat-panel bottom and smoother inside corners. We contemplated getting rid of the interior corner flaps and simply cut them off as some other bag makers do, but our customers let us know they LOVE the accent rivets and we believe NOT cutting these corners (literally and figuratively) will provide for a sturdier bag overall. We also added the flat panel on the bottom which is a change from the more rounded bottom before. Both of these minor adjustments may not be very noticeable when looking at the outside of the bag.
THANK YOU to all of our trusted customers who have given us your input over the years and especially the past few months. In the grand scheme of things, these are minor changes and most people wouldn't even notice them just by looking at the bag. All the same, we're glad we can make our most-loved, most-versatile, and most-customizable bag even better. We're excited about these changes and hope you are too!